- The Physics Drop-In Help Center located in the Price Science Commons and Research Library, room #B010, offers free drop-in help with any Physics course. The Drop-In Help Center is staffed by Physics graduate students who are typically available Monday- Friday, 10am-6pm. Copies of the Drop-In Help Center schedule for the current term can be obtained in the Physics Office, 120 Willamette Hall.
- Tutors for Hire
- One Stop Diversity Resources
- Respect: working together to end bias and hate
- As a member of the University of Oregon community, you have a right to learn, work, and live in an environment free of discrimination. To report an incident or raise concerns regarding harassment or discrimination please contact Dr. Scott Fisher: email@example.com.
- University of Oregon Ombuds Program provides a safe and confidential place to seek information, discuss concerns and conflicts, explore options, and identify possible resources. An ombudsperson can assist in resolving concerns in an informal, confidential, impartial, and non-escalating manner.
- Society of Physics Students
- Women in Physics
- UO SACNAS: Society for the Advancement of Chicanos/Hispanics and Native Americans in Science
- University of Oregon Women in Graduate Sciences
- CMiS: A Community for Minorities in STEM is an organization established at the University of Oregon to promote the participation and success of minorities in STEM.