- One Stop Diversity Resources
- Respect: working together to end bias and hate
- As a member of the University of Oregon community, you have a right to learn, work, and live in an environment free of discrimination. To report an incident or raise concerns regarding harassment or discrimination please contact Dr. Dean Livelybrooks: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- University of Oregon Ombuds Program provides a safe place to seek information, discuss concerns and conflicts, explore options, and identify possible resources. An ombudsperson can assist in resolving concerns in an informal, confidential, impartial, and non-escalating manner.
- Graduate Teaching Fellows Federation
- Price Science Commons and Research Library
- Office of International Affairs
- Child Care on Campus
- Family Resources
- Women in Physics
- UO SACNAS: Society for the Advancement of Chicanos/Hispanics and Native Americans in Science
- University of Oregon Women in Graduate Sciences
- CMiS: A Community for Minorities in STEM is an organization established at the University of Oregon to promote the participation and success of minorities in STEM.