Skip to Content


Common UNDERGRADUATE Student Forms

Add or Drop Physics as a MINOR

Add or Drop Physics as a MAJOR

Permission to Register for Research, Reading

Prerequisite Override Request Form

Student Travel Assistance Program Application

Transfer Credit Articulation Request Form


Common GRADUATE Student Forms

Doctoral/Dissertation (PhDAC) Committee (Submit for approval)

Permission to Register for Research, Reading, Dissertation

Student Travel Assistance Program Application


Common Faculty/PI/Researcher Forms

Access Request Form

Hosting Reimbursement Form

MUGS Reimbursement Request Form (Undergraduate Mentoring)

New Researchers (Internal/Add to profiles)

Override Request Form (Faculty only)

Personal Reimbursement Request Form

Purchase order form (Fillable)
(Depending on your web browser, you may need to click on the ‘Open with Different Viewer’ button on the top right of your screen, then open with Adobe Acrobat. You can also start by downloading the form first.)

Purchase order form

Room Reservation Request Form

Travel and Entertainment Log (Foundation)


Common Forms Misc.

Profile Updates

Report Issues Related to Willamette Hall
(If you are having issues within your LAB, please work with your supporting Admin.)

Syllabi Request Form

Willamette Hall, Paul Olum Atrium, Reservation Request


Requests for IT (Information Technology) Support

  • UO Service Portal – Submit a request in via
    • The requestor should choose from the top menu if they are a student or fac/staff and then pick one of the Common Services to submit a request.
    •  The Services menu will take you to the Service Catalog where you can search for what sort of help is needed.
    • There is also a ‘Submit a General Help Ticket’ button right on the front page
    • For those that like to search Knowledge Bases, we have one of those as well.
    • Lastly, bookmark this page: This is specific towards CAS support with common links, phone # etc.
  • Telephone Support
    • 541-346-2388 is the current extension for support for CAS users.
  • Walk Up
    • CAS students, faculty, and staff are always welcome to walk up to the USS Service Desk (also known as the Technology Service Desk) located in the basement of PLC and soon to be in the EMU.  However, COVID has that desk physically closed until further notice.
    • Lawrence 124 in the College of Design.  We do currently have a service desk here that is open M-F 1-4 in the afternoons for walkups and is also available via appointment.