Common UNDERGRADUATE Student Forms
Common GRADUATE Student Forms
Common Faculty/PI/Researcher Forms
Purchase order form (Fillable)
(Depending on your web browser, you may need to click on the ‘Open with Different Viewer’ button on the top right of your screen, then open with Adobe Acrobat. You can also start by downloading the form first.)
Common Forms Misc.
Report Issues Related to Willamette Hall
(If you are having issues within your LAB, please work with your supporting Admin.)
Requests for IT (Information Technology) Support
- UO Service Portal – Submit a request in via https://service.uoregon.edu.
- The requestor should choose from the top menu if they are a student or fac/staff and then pick one of the Common Services to submit a request.
- The Services menu will take you to the Service Catalog where you can search for what sort of help is needed.
- There is also a ‘Submit a General Help Ticket’ button right on the front page
- For those that like to search Knowledge Bases, we have one of those as well.
- Lastly, bookmark this page: https://service.uoregon.edu/TDClient/2030/Portal/KB/ArticleDet?ID=106371 This is specific towards CAS support with common links, phone # etc.
- Telephone Support
- 541-346-2388 is the current extension for support for CAS users.
- Walk Up
- CAS students, faculty, and staff are always welcome to walk up to the USS Service Desk (also known as the Technology Service Desk) located in the basement of PLC and soon to be in the EMU. However, COVID has that desk physically closed until further notice.
- Lawrence 124 in the College of Design. We do currently have a service desk here that is open M-F 1-4 in the afternoons for walkups and is also available via appointment.