COVID 19: Links to helpful resources
UO Campus and Physics Office space remains closed during COVID phase restrictions
In order to reduce the risk of exposure to students, staff, and faculty, and in response to the emergent COVID-19 situation, the Physics Department administrative office will be closed beginning March 17, 2020 for the coming weeks. Updates about university closures can be found here www.uoregon.edu/coronavirus
During this period, the office will provide service remotely. Email and phone messages will be checked regularly.
Refer to your March 20th ‘Package Deliveries’ e-mail for more information on FedEx, UPS, USPS delivery process.
Please use the following contact information for specific questions.
- For University mental health support resources, please visit the Counseling Center website (https://counseling.uoregon.edu/crisis-support) or call the health center crisis hot line 541-346-3227
- For undergraduate advising inquiries, please email Scott Fisher at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541-346-4799
- For graduate student-related inquiries, please email Dean Livelybrooks at email@example.com or call 541-346-5855
- For personnel-related inquiries, please email Anthony Fichera at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541-346-4768
- For accounting-related inquiries, please email email@example.com
- For payroll-related inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Physics operations-related inquiries, please email Anthony Fichera at email@example.com or call 541-346-4768
- For grant-related inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For budget-related inquiries, please email Anthony Fichera at email@example.com or call 541-346-4768
- For purchasing and travel-related inquiries, please email Jani Scallion at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541-346-5208
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding. Stay vigilant.
Richard Taylor Anthony Fichera
Department Head Business Manager
As a critical student service, the University Counseling Center will remain open during spring term for in-person appointments and drop-in therapy, while adhering to CDC health guidelines. Additional information is available on the counseling center webpage or by calling the support/crisis line 541-346-3227.
Building Access: Request permission to enter UO campus:DOCUMENTING ACCESS TO BUILDINGS
Before coming to campus, including to retrieve materials from an office or work space, employees are expected to submit their plans into the appropriate smartsheet, accessible via the links below, to request and/or document their access.
- Request form for instructors
- Documentation form for researchers and research staff
- Request form for administrative personnel