COVID 19: Links to helpful resources
- Instructors continue to prepare for remote teaching for spring term, which begins on March 30. The Office of the Provost sent faculty and graduate employees information and guidance about connecting with students, livestreaming courses, accessibility, and other academic matters for the coming term. An academic continuity page continues to be updated with information for instructors.
- As a critical student service, the University Counseling Center will remain open during spring term for in-person appointments and drop-in therapy, while adhering to CDC health guidelines. Additional information is available on the counseling center webpage or by calling the support/crisis line 541-346-3227.
Building Access: Request permission to enter UO campus:DOCUMENTING ACCESS TO BUILDINGS
Before coming to campus, including to retrieve materials from an office or work space, employees are expected to submit their plans into the appropriate smartsheet, accessible via the links below, to request and/or document their access.
- Request form for instructors
- Documentation form for researchers and research staff
- Request form for administrative personnel
Quick Chat: Quick reference page for COVID support updates