NOTICE: Physics Department Office Closed
In order to reduce the risk of exposure to students, staff, and faculty, and in response to the emergent COVID-19 situation, the Physics Department administrative office will be closed beginning March 17, 2020 for the coming weeks. Updates about university closures can be found here www.uoregon.edu/coronavirus
During this period, the office will provide service remotely. Email and phone messages will be checked regularly.
Refer to your March 20th ‘Package Deliveries’ e-mail for more information on FedEx, UPS, USPS delivery process.
Please use the following contact information for specific questions.
- For questions about Winter 2020 final exams and Spring 2020 courses, please contact your instructor, see the “People” link at physics.uoregon.edu
- For University mental health support resources, please visit the Counseling Center website (https://counseling.uoregon.edu/crisis-support) or call the health center crisis hot line 541-346-3227
- For undergraduate-related inquiries, please email Scott Fisher at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541-346-4799
- For graduate-related inquiries, please email Dean Livelybrooks at email@example.com or call 541-346-5855
- For personnel-related inquiries, please email Anthony Fichera at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541-346-4768
- For accounting-related inquiries, please email email@example.com
- For payroll-related inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Physics operations-related inquiries, please email Anthony Fichera at email@example.com or call 541-346-4768
- For grant-related inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For budget-related inquiries, please email Anthony Fichera at email@example.com or call 541-346-4768
- For purchasing and travel-related inquiries, please email Jani Scallion at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541-346-5208
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding. Stay vigilant.
Richard Taylor Anthony Fichera
Department Head Business Manager