Arriving by car
- From southbound I-5, take I-105 West to Coburg Rd, take Coburg Rd. southbound. Following the signs `University of Oregon' takes you onto Franklin Blvd. (= Highway 99) eastbound.
- From the airport, follow Highway 99 into town. Continue on 7th St. (= Highway 99) through downtown, which takes you onto Franklin Blvd. (= Highway 99).
With either approach, following Franklin eastbound you pass the UO Campus on your right. Here's a helpful map:
Southbound I-5 has NO exit onto Highway 99
(northbound I-5 does)
Once on Franklin, follow Franklin to Agate St., and either
- park in a visitor space on the lot at Franklin/Agate/13th, or
- proceed to the next light on Franklin, then make a U-turn to get to the Greentree Motel on the North side of Franklin, or
- turn right on Agate, go to 19th, turn right on 19th to get to the Secret Garden B&B at 19th & University
From northbound I-5, take the Franklin Blvd. (=Highway 99) exit and reverse the above directions accordingly.
Once you're in the campus area, see the detailed map on the directions page.